Service Provider Partners Extend Our Value
Corefino teams with a number of carefully selected service provider partners to provide our customers with affordable access to services that complement our outsourced accounting offerings. We evaluate partners based on the value of their solutions and our experience with their services. We trust them, and you can too.
Corefino service provider partners include:
Audit, Tax, and Advisory Services
- Armanino McKenna LLP: Armanino McKenna provides a full range of client services, from audits and reviews to tax planning and preparation, SOX compliance, financial/IT staffing, IT software and service, valuations and consulting.
- Burr Pilger Mayer LLP: With offices throughout Northern California, Burr Pilger Mayer provides business consulting with expertise in traditional tax preparation, planning, assurance, and audits. Our capabilities also include a variety of business consulting areas, including process improvement, business valuation, bankruptcy, and turnaround.
- Deloitte LLP: Deloitte provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to clients through its subsidiaries Deloitte & Touche LLP, Deloitte Consulting LLP, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, and Deloitte Tax LLP.
- Eric Thomas: Eric Thomas provides tax advisory services for growing companies. The firm's expertise covers corporate tax return preparation, sales and use tax, audits, property tax issues, and corporate tax consulting.
- KPMG LLP: KPMG LLP is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International and it provides audit, tax, and advisory services.
- Moss Adams LLP: The largest accounting and consulting firm in the western U.S., Moss Adams provides tax and consulting services to organizations in the public and private sectors. The firm's consulting services include information technology, litigation support, business planning, mergers and acquisitions, wealth management, corporate finance, and valuations.
- LinkSV: The place where you can connect to the people who build and fund Silicon Valley technology companies.
Human Resources and Payroll Providers
- Advanced Professionals: This leading provider of insurance and benefits solutions provides organizations with strategic insight into selecting the right comprehensive employee benefit plans, risk management, HR solutions, and online services. The firm also manages all administrative responsibilities for its clients.
- MacCorkle Insurance: MacCorkle is a full service brokerage and benefits consulting firm providing an array of solutions for individual, property/casualty or employee benefits needs.
- Melita Group: The Melita Group provides comprehensive human resources and benefits consulting and outsourcing services to employers of all sizes. They help clients maximize employee satisfaction while minimizing the expense and hassle normally associated with properly managing human resources and benefits.
- Payroll Resource Group: The firm is a leading provider of fully integrated payroll, benefits, and human resources solutions. It offers payroll processing, reporting, benefits administration, flexible spending accounts, time and expense management, human resources outsourcing, and best practices and compliance services.
- Paychex: Paychex offers a variety of payroll and human resource products and services that help clients run their business. From calculating payroll and filing tax payments, to administering retirement plans and workers' compensation, Paychex delivers relief from administrative hassles.
- Perquest: Perquest is an innovative provider of on-demand payroll and employer services to small and medium size businesses in the United States.
- TriNet: TriNet's small business HR services and payroll outsourcing programs help companies manage their human capital more strategically and cost-effectively.
- Nair & Co.: Nair & Co enables companies to operate globally without risk. For pre-IPO companies, the firm establishes and supports the international corporate structure. For larger, established companies, Nair & Co. provides operational, tax, compliance, human resources, and WEEE/RoHS/EuP consulting services.
If you would like to talk with Corefino about partnering opportunities, please contact us at .